Hyaluronic acid, or HA, is a naturally occurring polymer found in every tissue of the body. It is particularly concentrated in the skin and in synovial fluid but decreases with aging. Many sources of HA consist of large molecular weight compounds that are too large to be absorbed in the intestines. HyaMax®sodium hyaluronate provides a low molecular weight source of hyaluronic acid produced through fermentation. In a pharmacokinetic study, orally administered HyaMax® hyaluronic acid was incorporated into joints, connective tissue and skin, with a particular affinity for cartilaginous joints. HA functions include attracting and retaining water in the extracellular matrix of tissues. For skin cells, this is essential for proper cell-to-cell communication, hydration, nutrient delivery, and waste and toxin elimination. It also appears to support the skin by promoting healthy turnover and renewal of keratinocytes, moderating the appearance of fine lines and age spots. For joints, HA is especially supportive of healthy lubrication and shock absorption. Furthermore, in vitro studies indicate that HA modulates prostaglandin production, providing additional support for joint function.
Features & Highlights
- HEALTHY SKIN: Hyaluronic Acid is a dietary supplement that supports skin hydration for a healthy, youthful appearance.*
- JOINT SUPPORT: Hyaluronic Acid supports joint lubrication, function and comfort.*
- PROMOTES ABSORPTION: Hyaluronic Acid contains a low molecular weight source of hyaluronic acid to promote absorption in the body.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.1 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pure Encapsulations, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: Baxyl, ean: 0852675733413,
Baxyl hyaluronan liquid, 6 oz.(pack of 2).FEEL BETTER< - Baxyl's highly concentrated oral liquid formulation matches the body's own High Molecular Weight Hyaluronan (hyaluronic acid or HA) for maximum absorption and joint relief.* Baxyl is 3.8 time...
mpn: HA-500, ean: 0849720004093,
Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) is sometimes referred to as nature's moisturizer due to its use as a bodily lubricant and the fact that it is one of the most naturally occurring hydrophilic molecules. This can be particularly important for bone...