Maxi Health Thin Supreme - Essential Fatty Acids - Weight Management - 120 Capsules (Pack of 24)
Huge Savings Item! Save 13% on the Maxi Health Thin Supreme - Essential Fatty Acids - Weight Management - 120 Capsules (Pack of 24) by Maxi-Health at Lose Weight Fast Now. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Maxi Thin Supreme is a blend of essential fatty acids. It’s a unique combination of Tonalin CLA, borage oil (providing GLA), coconut oil, flaxseed
We at Maxi Health use TONALIN CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), the highest quality form of CLA available. It is made from a proprietary process that converts linoleic acid from safflower into CLA. Safflower is the best source of linoleic acid, it contains no stimulants of any kind, natural or artificial.
We have combined CLA with GLA. GLA is gamma linolenic acid, a main component of Borage, Evening Primrose and Flaxseed oils. Flax seed Oil’s is an Omega 3, you get its benefits too.
Try Maxi Thin Supreme!
Our uncompromizing commitment to quality begins with selecting the finest raw materials from across the globe, to high standard manufacturing practices in GMP Certified and NSF registered Facilities, in the USA.
All Maxi Health products are certified kosher, under the Orthodox Union (OU) and the Udvari Kashruth (UK). Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Features & Highlights
- PURE & POTENT : Combination of high quality extracts, selected for effectiveness, formulated to (and may) support weight loss using all natural ingredients.
- ESSENTIAL fatty acids to help you burn fat, and to increase the rate of fat metabolism.
- GREAT FOR Adults, Men, Women.
- VEGETARIAN, Gluten Free, No Artificial Flavors, Colorings or Preservatives. Kosher Certified
- SAFE: Made in the USA, Manufactured in a NSF & FDA registered and GMP Certified Facility : MaxiHealth Was Established in 1974
|Package Weight:||17.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 5 x 5 inches|